My Big, Mixed-Up, Greek Wedding Soup
- 1/2 pound ground lamb
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Bella Famiglia Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Jane’s Krazy Mixed-Up Greek Seasoning
- 6 cups Medford Farms Chicken Stock
- 2 cups spinach, sliced thin
- 1 cup small pasta, uncooked
This is a Mixed-Up twist on traditional Italian Wedding soup with tiny meatballs made with lamb and Jane’s Greek Seasoning.
In a medium bowl, combine lamb, egg, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and Jane’s Greek Seasoning. Shape into small, ¾ inch balls, cover and refrigerate for one hour. Heat broth to boiling in a large saucepan. Stir in spinach, pasta, and meatballs. Return to a boil and then reduce heat. Continue cooking on medium (slow boil) until pasta is tender and meatballs cooked through, about thirty minutes. Adjust seasonings as needed and garnish with fresh marjoram.